Re: Blender 3D

> Where is the Mesa 2.6 for hamm then??  My box shows mesa as a
> local/missing file.  I have mesa installed though.

It's in there. Here are the relevant entries in the lates copy of
hamm.

Package: mesa-doc
Version: 2.6-3
 Mesa demonstration programs, SGI sample code, and source code examples from
 the _OpenGL Programming Guide_.
installed-size: 811
source: mesa

Package: mesag2
Version: 2.6-3
 Mesa is a 3-D graphics library with an API which is very similar to
 that of OpenGL*.  To the extent that Mesa utilizes the OpenGL command
 syntax or state machine, it is being used with authorization from
 Silicon Graphics, Inc.  However, the author makes no claim that Mesa
 is in any way a compatible replacement for OpenGL or associated with
 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
installed-size: 1553
source: mesa

Package: mesag2-dev
Version: 2.6-3
 Includes headers and static libraries for compiling programs with mesa.
installed-size: 1858
source: mesa