dists/{bo,stable} temporarily unavailable

I have to temporarily remove dists/bo and dists/stable.  The problem
is that dists/stable is a directory instead of a symlink, and
converting a directory to a symlink will break many ftp mirror
programs.  The only semi-reliable way is to remove the directory, wait
a while for all ftp sites to get that change, and then create it as a
symlink.  I'd rather cause problems now than later when I want to make
stable point to hamm.

If you're accessing bo through dists/stable or dists/bo, you will have
to use the top level stable, non-free, and contrib symlinks.  Note
that those symlinks will disappear when hamm is released.

Guy