Re: Problems with pgp signed mails

On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 03:02:51PM +0200, Davide G. M. Salvetti wrote:

> MS> If it is a bug, it seems that it's a bug in mailcrypt or so.  Jim
> MS> is using mailcrypt, Christian is also using Emacs, dunno with or
> MS> without mailcrypt.
>
> Actually, this is an example message signed by mailcrypt as it comes
> in our distributions.

Looks fine to me.

> Let me know if there's something wrong, why, and how it should be
> instead.

There's nothing wrong with your mail, my mutt just doesn't recognize
it as pgp signed.  I have adjusted my preprocessor.

> Version: 2.6.3ia
> Charset: noconv
> Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.4, an Emacs/PGP interface

I wonder why the others have a different title.

Regards,

	Joey

 / A mathematician is a machine                                  /
/                           for converting coffee into theorems /