Re: dictd and wordnet

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> I blame you for that. How can you take xteddy not serious? We need it.
> Everyone needs a teddy. This is human psychology.
:) I think xteddy it more funny than serious but the job of maintaining it
I will take serious.  It this time I'm busy to give the oportunity of
including other Pixmaps like Tux and so on.  May be you like a serious
looking teddy on your desktop and this will give you the chance :)

> Could you make xteddy pop up at kernel oops?
You can place a real teddy on your monitor and so you have it even if
your monitor is switched of.

Regards

          Andreas.