Non-maintainer release of info-3.12

I just made a non-maintainer release of info_3.12-1 as Octave now needs a
version of info that is greater or equal to 3.11. [1]

There were three files outside the debian/ that were patched in info-3.9. The
patch didn't apply properly, and I didn't investigate further. It's been
three upstream revisions ... But someone might want to hold onto the old
diff.gz.

I also had to make three trivial changes to debian/rules as a few files
changed changed locations (and info.1 disappeared, so I copied the old one
into debian/ and used it).

[1] Octave used to ship its own patched version but that patch, or more
precisely the --index-search option made it into upstream some time ago.

--
mailto:edd@debian.org              According to the latest official figures,
http://rosebud.ml.org/~edd      43% of all statistics are totally worthless.