Re: MGL graphics library freed!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MGL graphics library freed!
- From: Luis Francisco Gonzalez <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:38:59 +0100
- Message-id: <19980416123859.21415@masca>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19980416113855.64812@molec3>; from Enrique Zanardi on Thu, Apr 16, 1998 at 11:38:55AM +0100
- References: <19980416113855.64812@molec3>
Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> SciTech, the producers of MGL (a graphics library used to develop games
> like Hexen II and Quake for Windows) have decided to make that library
> "open source software", by changing its license to a derivative of the
> MPL. (See their note at the GGI mail-list:
> http://www.ggi-project.org/mailinglist/apr98/288.html )
> They are asking for comments on their license. If you are interested,
> you can find it at:
> Anyone willing to debianize that stuff?
I had a look at the license and there are restrictions on the distribution of
modified versions. Seems to me, it'd go into non-free.
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <email@example.com>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1 14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com