Re: non-free licences

Hi!

Isn't mikmod free now?
>From sunsite: /apps/sound/players/mikmod-3.0.3.lsm
Copying-policy: Free, no strings attached

>From mikmod-3.0.3.tar.gz  license.txt:
MikMod is now under a "free-with-no-strings-attached-if-it-breaks-you-get-to-
keep-both-pieces" type of license.  Basically this means:

a) We're not responsible for anything you do with this program, anything
anything this program does to you, or for the little incident involving
the goat, the nun, and the jar of vasoline that occurred last summer.

b) We're not charging you anything for this.  You don't owe us anything.
On the other hand, we don't owe you anything, either.  Try to keep that in
mind when writing us...  We'd also prefer that, should you pass this program
on to friends, that you keep it free for them too.  And keep this message
intact as well.

This is open-source software.  That means the source code is free
for you to inspect and dissect, learn from, be disgusted by, whatever.
If you make any great additions to MikMod, we'd like to see them!

                                                           - Peter Amstutz

So shouldn't mikmod be moved from non-free to main?

Roni  (IRC: _crash)