Re: dhcpcd

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

> A long time ago, you wrote:
> > Is dhcpcd still up for grabs?  If so I'd like to take over the package

> I asked you once before if you still intended to make a new upload, you said
> yes, soon, but I'm still listed as the maintainer. Dhcpcd has some bugs that
> need looking at - are you still planning to maintain it?

dhcpcd_0.70-3 has been sitting in Incoming for about a month (well,
since march 28, and I touched the changes file about 5 days ago,
hoping it would help...)

0.70-3 has the patches from the Bug system applied, has been made
lintian-clean, and has me listed as the maintainer.

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu