intent to package jstation

I intend to package 'jstation' for Debian.  This is a suite of Java-based
software that implements a full-featured ground station for amateur radio
satellites using the Pacsat protocols.

Because jstation depends on JDK 1.1, it will go to contrib despite being
GPL'ed itself.  This might change if a free Java implementation for Debian
can replace the JDK dependency.  This is my first foray into the Java
universe, so I'm a little out of touch on the details of what's available.

For more info on jstation, see:  http://www.qsl.net/n6lyt/

Bdale, N3EUA