Re: sleep contains crypto stuff?

Do we consider this as a bug that should be fixed in shellutils?

Apart from that, I thought that gcc and tools are intelligent
enough to only link routines and libraries to executables if
there are routines from them used.  If there are no crypto
routines used in these programs (e.g. sleep), I have to admit
that I'm little disappoined by gcc & tools (such as ld).

Regards,

	Joey

 /                             The good thing about standards is /
/ that there are so many to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum /