Re: APT Users Guide

    Jason> Here is a quick users guide, the html is at
    Jason> http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity/guide.html

Wow, great start! Here's an errata :)

    Jason>      For instance, mail-crypt is an emacs extension that
    Jason> aids in encrypting email with PGP. Without PGP installed
    Jason> mail-crypt is useless, so mail-crypt has a simple
    Jason> dependency on PGP. Also, because it is an emacs extension
    Jason> it has a simple dependency on emacs, without emacs it is
    Jason> completely useless.

The package is actually 'mailcrypt'. :)

Also, in a lot of places, you use things like:

*Get*

to show that it's going to be in a menu in APT. Why not use

[Get]

as it looks much less like you're just shouting GET :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters I and W and the number 15.
"Atatakaku natta kara, otaku to uchi no kazoku de, nani ka shimasen ka?" -- JSL