Re: New logo efforts...

> The Debian logo forms a happy little fellow out of the pieces of a D.
> The idea is that Debian is all about brininging pieces togethor in a
> way that makes happy people. haha!
>
> The SPI logo is 19,16,9 in binary, made out of people. The numbers are
> the ordinal value of the letter in the alphabet S=19, P=16, I=9. So,
> SPI is a binary phenomena made of people.

Yeah...

Without the above explaination I would never guessed what it was...
I think it would be even harder to explain that pieces of D is actually a
happy little fellow than chicken is actually a pinguin :)

First "fellow" looks better to me, but I still think that chicken is
cooler...

Thanks.

Alex Y.
--