Re: Project Secretary appointed

> According to the Maintainers file in the ftp archive, we have 263
> developers.  This would make Q equal to 8.1 and K equal to 5.

     The Maintainers file in the archive is not complete.  It
apparently is derived from the package control files.  I was approved
as a maintainer on 19 Mar 98, but my name is not in that file.

     I suppose it is because I have not yet uploaded my first package,
which I am still working on.

     I suggest you check with the New Maintainers group for a list of
recently accepted maintainers.

Bob
--
   _