DTM slowed, packages offered for adoption... sigh!

Hi developers,

	One week ago I was (politely) asked to give my mandative
one-year service in the italian army. Even if I am not in the
real army (I am a cosciensious objector and I'll work for
one year in the "Mario Negri" research insitute in Milano) that
means I have less time for Debian.

	First I want to offer all my packages (wwwoffle,
tkstep4.2, tkstep8.0, noweb) up for adoption. I will not
orphan them and if nobody wants them I will continue to maintain
at my best. I will do a final upload with all bugs fixed before
frozen going to stable, then if you want you can take them.

	Then... I promised some time ago to work on DTM and
I will do that. dtm-0.4 isn't un unstable at now because I
had a lot of other things to do. I will put dtm out as fast
as I can... (sorry Marco if you didn't find it there)

	APT rulez! Ciao,

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**