Re: Netscape sources

>Well, I also build it with Motif (libc5-based Metrolink 2.0.1) and I would
>like to say again that it is unusably unstable. Try  to look at your local

did you use altgcc to compile? remember it's not a good idea to mix
libc6 and lib5 libraries. nobody knows what you might get. i linked
against libc6 motif, and i don't seem to have any problems.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |