Need bash-programmer for file-rc

Howdy,

I'm the maintainer of the file-rc package.  File-rc is a replacement
for the old /etc/rc?.d system.  It manages the startup scripts in
one single file /etc/runlevel.conf.

This package contains a replacement for update-rc.d.  In order to
increase speed it is written in bash and not in perl.  Unfortunately
the original update-rc.d was improved and so they're not completely
compatible.

I'm mostly talking about constructs like

   update-rc.d netbase start 20 0 1 2 . start 10 S . stop 90 4 5 6 .

These constructs are not recognized yet.  I realize that I won't
find the time to track this down as it needs some re-design of
the internals of update-rc.d.

Does anybody feel the desire to help me with it?  I'm not talking
about taking over maintenance of this package although I would
appreciate that, too.  Mainly I need help with modifying this
script.

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /