daily updated lintian reports

I've installed Lintian on master now. It processes the "unstable" (hamm)
archive daily and creates HTML reports. The URL is

  http://master.debian.org/~schwarz/lintian/

Notes:

 1. I process only packages that are installed in the archive already.
  Packages waiting in the incoming directory are _NOT_ checked. (This will
  be done as soon as dinstall runs lintian over all new uploads.)

 2. I'm still testing the lintian scripts on master. Thus, I haven't
  installed a cron job for updating the HTML pages yet--I'll do so when
  it has proven to be stable. For now, the pages are updated "by hand"
  (and thus not always "daily" :)

 3. I need to know at which time "dinstall" processes the archive. Does
  someone know this? (It seems to be hidden in iwj's crontab, but I can't
  read that file. I've also mailed Guy, but he seems to be too busy to
  answer my mails.)

 4. If you notice any problems with the new HTML reports (or with lintian
  in general), please contact lintian-maint@debian.org .

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz