Re: Failed Maintainer Addresses

> >    mush                    Yves Arrouye <arrouye@debian.org>

I believe we should drop that one, too.  First I thought it would
be a job for tonight converting this package and uploading it again
but after looking at the copyright I feel zero desire to fix that
package.

Quote:
    Only the "official" sources may be redistributed and no sale of the
    code or any part thereof is permitted without written consent from
    the authors.  Further, no part of the code may be used in any other
    product, free or otherwise, without consent from the authors.

Whoever wants to go on, pristine source may be found at
ftp://ftp.in-chemnitz.de/afs/pub/mail/mush/

Regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!  /