Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

> > 14953: elvis            - elvis is not DFSG free [123]  (andersee@et.byu.edu (Erik B. Andersen))
>
> First of all, I don't know why but the bug database seems to only
> remember my old email address.  I have not been at byu.edu for well
> over a year, and I no longer get email that is sent there.  I have
> packed up several versions of elvis since I left there with my new email
> address...  I guess I need to file a bug against the bug system...

That would be because that is the address of the maintainer of the
package...

dragon:~> zgrep elvis /mnt/ftp/pub/debian/indices/Maintainers.gz
elvis                andersee@et.byu.edu (Erik B. Andersen)
elvis-tiny           Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl>
elvisctags           andersee@et.byu.edu (Erik B. Andersen)

I suspect that the control file of these packagse is wrong.  If it is
correct, then mailto:overrides-change@debian.org

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )