Re: CDs of unstable

On Mon, Mar 23, 1998 at 02:20:11PM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> It's possible I lose my stable internet connection for some time in the
> near future.

My sincere condolances.

> I wonder if anyones willing to send out a CD with the unstable archive
> every 2 weeks or once a month.

Several CD manufacturers offer this already.

> Or is there already anything like this available officially?

Yes. See http://www.debian.org/vendors.html ; it looks like Christian
Schwarz's company is the easiest for someone in Germany.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking