Re: Dangling bug reports

Christian Leutloff writes:
> Topi Miettinen <Topi.Miettinen@ml.tele.fi> writes:
>
> > The following bug reports refer to a package that is not in experimental,
> > stable or unstable distributions. Some are on orphaned, but not all. Should
> > they be removed?
>
> you may want to check contrib, too.

This is the full list:
project/experimental dists/debian-jp/contrib-jp dists/debian-jp/non-free-jp dists/debian-jp/hamm-jp/contrib dists/debian-jp/hamm-jp/non-free dists/debian-jp/hamm-jp/main dists/stable/contrib dists/stable/non-free dists/stable/main dists/non-US/unstable dists/unstable/contrib dists/unstable/non-free dists/unstable/main

I have missed debian-jp/stable (no longer in our mirror) and non-US/stable.

> i.e. all the kde packages are noe activly maintained by Stephan Kulow
> <coolo@kde.org>
>
> btw., why aren't you mentioning apsfilter in your list - or have I
> overlooked it?

That package is only in stable. When frozen becomes stable, will it be
orphaned too?

-Topi