Re: Is this DFSG-ok?

On 21 Mar 1998, Ulf Fredriksson wrote:

> Marcelo E. Magallón <mmagallo@efis.ucr.ac.cr> writes:
>
> > There's a program I'd like to package (wmcdplay),
>
> Just out of curiosity, is this a 'window manager cdplay'
> thingie ('stick it in a Wharf' or the like), like 'wmmail'?

Oh, yes, what else? ;-)

I'm currently reading licenses of non-packaged WindowMaker
related applets. wmmail is done. So is wmmixer. asclock with
patches is included with wmaker, and there are others I forget
now. As soon as I work something with the author, I'll announce
the list of apps that I'd like to package (for Debian 2.1 :)

			Marcelo