Freeze status

Foolish me, I replied to myself instead of following up.  This is an
email I meant to send yesterday:

I'll finish processing Incoming tomorrow and fix the archive bugs
during the weekend.  Incoming is now 755 (unwritable).  Any packages
there marked either frozen or unstable go to hamm.  After I finish,
I'll open it up again and any packages marked unstable will go to
slink and frozen to hamm.

Please don't send me any new email reminding me about bugs or alerting
me of new ones until after this weekend.  I'm drowning in email, and I
can detect most bugs automatically.

Guy