Re: Initial draft proposed consitutution (v0.1)

   I have put my first draft of a constitution (decisionmaking procedure)
   up on the www at
   <URL:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ian/debian-organisation.html>

   Please comment on it - here on debian-devel, please, rather than by
   private email.

At one point you say the delegates may `vet' developers.  Is this a
Britishism?  It's not in *my* vocabulary, at least.  Perhaps a
misspelling of `veto'?

What is a `casting vote'?

Why can't the Project Leader withdraw a delegation?  There should be
some procedure for withdrawal, at least, even if he can't personally
withdraw the delegation.

In general, I think that there needs to be a summary of how Debian
would work under this Constitution, and a rationale for each section
or requirement.