Re: gtk-dev package bug?

    Shaleh> The new gtk-dev packages put glibconfig.h in
    Shaleh> /usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h.  WHY??  This is not
    Shaleh> standard directory setup AFAIK

This is where the upstream source has put it. I have verified this
with them, and that's where they want it. Don't look at me! :)

If you have questions, subscribe to gtk-list@redhat.com, or come
to #GIMP on irc.gimp.org:6666 :)

--
Brought to you by the letters A and T and the number 18.
"Killer refresh rate! It's even got a PCI bus!" -- Hackers