Re: Packages which should be Extra

Aieee....  Next time, Ian, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you
could list the maintainer next to the package, and one package per
line, sorted alphabetically by package or maintainer.  For people like
me that maintain multiple packages, it is rather difficult to scan
through this list for all of them...

Thanks,

John

Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> I've just submitted a bug against ftp.debian.org which alleges that
> many packages should be Extra which are currently Optional.
>
> #19920, and the packages are those listed below.
>
> adbbs amanda-client amanda-server apache-dev apcalc-dev apple2 arena
> bash-builtins boa boot-floppies browser-history bulkmail camediaplay
> cern-httpd cfingerd chimera2 cti-ifhp debmake devscripts dhcp dhttpd
> display-dhammapada djtools echo-linux elisp-manual elvis-tiny emacs-el
> emacs-lisp-intro emacspeak exim exim-doc eximon expect5.24-dev
> floppybackup frad freetype1-dev gap gdkimlib-dev gdkimlib0 gltt-bin
> gltt1-dev glut-data glut-doc glutg3-dev gnome-dev gstep-base-dbg hello
> hypermail icmake inn-dev innfeed intercal iplogger jail jhcore
> journal-dev kernel-source-2.0.33 lambdacore lambdamoo lambdamoo-docs
> lesstif-altdbg lesstif-altdev lesstifg-dbg lg-base lg-issue01to08
> lg-issue09 libc5-altdbg libc5-altdev libc6-pic libcanna1g-dev
> libcompface1-altdev libdl1-altdev libdnd1-dev libelfg0-dev
> libgdbm1-altdev libgpm1-altdev libgpmg1-dev libgsm-bin libgsm1
> libgsm1-dev libjpeg-altdev liblzo-dev libnatali-dev libpam0-altdev
> libpam0-altutil libpam0g-dbg libpam0g-dev libpcap-dev libpng0-altdev
> libproplist0-dev libpwdb-doc libpwdb0-altdev libpwdb0g-dbg
> libpwdb0g-dev libreadline2-altdev libreadlineg2-dbg librx1-altdev
> librx1g-dbg libtclobjc-dev libtiff3-altdev libwine-dev
> libwine0.0.971116 libwmaker0 libwmaker0-dev libwraster0
> libwraster0-dev mandelspawn mh mhonarc mingetty mkhybrid mkrboot mpich
> mserver mtx nas ncsa ncurses3.0-altdev ncurses3.4-dbg netcdf-altdev
> objpak-dev octave-staticlibs perl-debug pj-base pj97n08 pptp-linux
> proftpd python-gdbm python-regrtest python-stdwin radiusd-livingston
> regex0-altdev regex0g-dbg regina-dev sane slang0.99.34-dev smartlist
> squid-novm svgalib1-altdev tcl76-altdev tclx76-dev tk42-altdev
> v-altdev v-dbg vm-el win32binutils win32gcc win32libs wine wine-doc
> wmaker-superfluous wmf wn wu-ftpd-academ x10 x10-automate x48 xcdroast
> xemacs19 xemacs19-support xemacs19-supportel xemacs20-supportel
> xlib6-altdev xpm4-altdev xslib xview-altdev zlib1-altdev
>
> Ian.
>

> --

John Goerzen             | Developing for Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming       | Debian GNU/Linux is a free replacement for
jgoerzen@complete.org    | DOS/Windows -- check it out at www.debian.org.