Re: Uploaded xacc-smotif 1.0.17-1 (source i386) to master

On 10-Mar-1998, Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> wrote:
> >  xacc-smotif (1.0.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Initial Release.
>
> Why not xacc-dmotif also?

I don't have Motif, so I'm going to find it a little difficult to
support a dynamic Motif version.  I could do it, and just redirect
all queries upstream (since I am using their binary package), but I
would be just guessing if the package even *runs*.

The smotif version is just a stop-gap measure until lesstif becomes
usable (haven't tried the March package yet) or xacc moves to GTK,
whichever happens first.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.