Re: dpkg-get and closed door development ...

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         Oh great. I really love it when people who do not contribute
>  to something come in with demands and start trying to shove the
>  people who do the work around.
[snip]

You clearly made point that you don't recognize any suggestion as
contribution. So as of your opinion world would be much better without
users. Let me remind you that users in fact did bring lousy things like
windows stuff to our world. But if they were not here, you'll probably
still work o something like enhanced Eniac. And I am very grateful to
them for today computer development. In my eyes, any user level advice
is as much valuable as any code from developer. They are both
contributing their skills.

On the other hand, if you are writing code only for yourself, why are
you contributing it to Debian?