Re: Uploaded perl 5.004.04-5 (source i386) to master

On 12 Mar 1998, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:

> >Darren> Should -6 use the upstream original source or the renamed,
> >Darren> repacked source that I used for -1 to -4?
> >
> >	Could you not pass -sa tp dpkg-buildpackage and re-upload the
> > orig source? This way the archive shall be in sync; and we can have
> > pristine sources.
>
> I did.  The tar file was part of the upload but there was some concern
> that the mirrors wouldn't pick it up.  It seems that concern was
> unfounded.
sorry for this mess, I only built the package for m68k and needed to
download the sources. took the diff from master and wanted to avoid takeing
the orig also from there, so I looked at a mirror if the source was there.
Then I wondered about the different date and size allthough the filename was
the same. But now I got it all and the m68k package is ready.

Thanx,
Christian.