Re: BOUNCE debian-devel@Infodrom.North.DE: Admin request

On Wed, Mar 11, 1998 at 11:10:00AM +0100, owner-debian-devel@Infodrom.North.DE wrote:

> > We know have a confirmation part in the (un)subscription
> > process, so the user has to confirm that he really wants
> > to be subscribed on the lists.
> I have been subscribed to debian-users, though I cant remember subscribing
> there. I have only been asking a question there once...
> I know how to unsubscribe, only curious about whats happening here...
> Anybody shut off the toaster?

Well... It was me who screwed the lists a little bit.  Beat me for
that.  The good news is that now cookie subscriptions are working
while unsubscriptions work as before.  And some other internal changes
that aren't of public interest.

You're not subscribed to debian-user, I suppose you have received
-user mail that were sent through debian-devel.  Yep, my fault.
Apologies.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                             The good thing about standards is /
/ that there are so many to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum /