Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master

On Mar 10, Frank Neumann wrote:
> Actually, I *stole* most of the control files stuff from Roman's atari-fdisk,
> and intentionally removed the -cross part, because I have no way to test
> this package - I have no free disk to try it on. If someone tells me it
> works ok for e.g. i386, I'll gladly put the -cross stuff back in.

Works OK for i386; as a matter of fact, it fixed a checksum that got
clobbered somehow when I installed Win95 (I have an excuse, I had to get a
interactive study course) on my i386 machine.

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |    Want to know what's really happening?     |
|   <quango@ix.netcom.com>   |         http://www.memphiswatch.org/         |
|     Amiga A4000/040 and    |            Watch Babylon 5 on TNT            |
|      Linux/m68k 2.1.29     |   <*> http://tnt.turner.com/babylon5/ <*>    |