Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Uploaded amiga-fdisk 0.03a-1 (source m68k) to master
- From: Chris Lawrence <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:20:44 -0600
- Message-id: <19980310202044.34348@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <m0yCVb7-000dutC@jeddeloh.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>; from Frank Neumann on Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 09:26:01PM +0100
- References: <19980308181744.39235@localhost> <m0yCVb7-000dutC@jeddeloh.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
On Mar 10, Frank Neumann wrote:
> Actually, I *stole* most of the control files stuff from Roman's atari-fdisk,
> and intentionally removed the -cross part, because I have no way to test
> this package - I have no free disk to try it on. If someone tells me it
> works ok for e.g. i386, I'll gladly put the -cross stuff back in.
Works OK for i386; as a matter of fact, it fixed a checksum that got
clobbered somehow when I installed Win95 (I have an excuse, I had to get a
interactive study course) on my i386 machine.
| Chris Lawrence | Want to know what's really happening? |
| <firstname.lastname@example.org> | http://www.memphiswatch.org/ |
| | |
| Amiga A4000/040 and | Watch Babylon 5 on TNT |
| Linux/m68k 2.1.29 | <*> http://tnt.turner.com/babylon5/ <*> |
E-mail the word "unsubscribe" to email@example.com
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST. Trouble? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .