RE: It is here: the Debian upgrade method for the future: a proto type.

Will it be possible to use this unattended? That is could I start it via
cron during night time and it connects to the internet, gets all new
packages and unconnects? I can then install all the packages the next
day.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20