Re: Netscape license

> Looks like Netscape's lawyers had a bad case of NIH.

I agree they would have been better off with the GPL. However, the license
is acceptable now and will be improved. This is a big improvement over 0.82
and I don't think they are going to stop listening. Unless we convince them
we are too anal-retentive to work with, that is.

Heck, I'm willing to tolerate large amounts of NIH if we get the rights we
need.

	Thanks

	Bruce