marketing

I didn't say anything about control, Manoj. It would be good to have some
experts around, and this is something that most hackers are not
tempermentaly suited for. Just a simple mention of the word "marketing"
makes some hackers post the most silly rants :-)

Take it as a challenge. If we can write better software than MS, even
though they have so much more money, we should be able to do sensible
and sensitive marketing rather than their treat-the-user-as-an-idiot style.

	Thanks

	Bruce