Re: It's now DFSG compliant? I think yes but...

Federico Di Gregorio writes:
> I think this will suffice to put noweb in main, but...  can someone
> double check that, please?

Looks ok to me.

And quotes:
> All rights reserved.

This is nonsensical, but harmless.

> Noweb is protected by copyright.

Yes, of course it is.  Everything "fixed into tangible form" is
"protected". Copyright is compulsory.

> ...it is not protected by a ``copyleft'' agreement like the one used by
> the Free Software Foundation.

Actually his license is very like the GPL, but not as well designed.  He
should just put it under the GPL and add his special conditions.
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI