Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

On Sun, Mar 01, 1998 at 04:46:39PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:

> However, since important bugs against bugs.debian.org will not make it to
> be moved to project/orphaned :-), I would suggest Brian White to exclude
> bugs against bugs.debian.org from his list.

As I think our release will not suffer from not having that feature in
our bug system, I agree it should be removed from Brian's list. And, as
the list seems to be generated by a script, I guess the easiest way to
get that removing done is downgrading (temporally?) the severity of the
bug. As you were the submitter, may you do it please? (You can upgrade
it again after the release, if you want...)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental 		Univ. de La Laguna