Re: On new names for "Deity"

You neglected to explain _why_ acronyms are better in this respect.

1. You can make any word an acronym with some effort.

2. I don't see how "grep" (an acronym) is better if in a foreign language
   it is not "Global Regular Expression Parser" but an unrelated sentence.
   Especially if the party doesn't speak Computer Scientist English. I can
   still sound out any Latin-alphabet word in the International Phonetic
   Alphabet: "Golf Romeo Echo Poppa".

	Thanks

	Bruce