Intent to package perlindex

Hi,

	Perlindex is a program to index and search the perl documentation.
 Perlindex generates an AnyDBM_File index which can be searched with
 free text queries.

	Each word of the query is searched in the index and a score is
 generated for each document containing it. Scores for all words are
 added and the documents with the highest score are printed.  All
 words are stemed with Porters algorithm before indexing and searching
 happens.

The score is computed as:

    $score{$document} += $tf{$word,$document}/$maxtf{$document}
                         * log ($N/$n{$word});

where $N                   is the number of documents in the index,
      $n{$word}            is the number of documents containing the word,
      $tf{$word,$document} is the number of occurances of word in
                           the document, and
      $maxtf{$document}    is the maximum freqency of any word in document.

 EXAMPLE

    perlindex foo bar

    1  3.735 lib/pod/perlbot.pod
    2  2.640 lib/pod/perlsec.pod
    3  2.153 lib/pod/perldata.pod
    4  1.920 lib/Symbol.pm
    5  1.802 lib/pod/perlsub.pod
    6  1.586 lib/Getopt/Long.pm
    7  1.190 lib/File/Path.pm
    8  1.042 lib/pod/perlop.pod
    9  0.857 lib/pod/perlre.pod
    a  0.830 lib/Shell.pm
    b  0.691 lib/strict.pm
    c  0.691 lib/Carp.pm
    d  0.680 lib/pod/perlpod.pod
    e  0.680 lib/File/Find.pm
    f  0.626 lib/pod/perlsyn.pod
    Enter Number or 'q'>

Hitting the keys 1 to f will display the corresponding manual
page. Hitting q quits. All other keys display this manual page.

	manoj
--
 'Tis not in mortals to command success; But we'll do more,
 Sempronius--we'll deserve it.  -- Addison