Re: On new names for "Deity"

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

>     a) it sounds dumb  - how am i supposed to keep a straight face when
>        telling people to run "trove"?
>
>     b) it is counter-intuitive - if there is any mnemonic or link
>        betweeen its name and its function, it is an awfully contrived
>        one.

Proper names very quickly get divorced in your mind from their English
meaning.  If you don't believe me, start making a list of car names
that are actual English words.

I like both trove and deity.

Hmmm..
Trove Radically Obfuscates Virtually Everything
Trove Radiates Odors Very Effortlessly
Trove Really Outdoes Vanilla Emulators

Guy