can we mark new packages vs. update uploads?

Hello,

I'm used to monitor the upload announcements to see new packages. But it is
hard to keep up with the traffic. Can we add a rule to the policy file, that
the first upload into the debian areas should be marked with a special
subject (or anything else which allows to monitor it). A special announce
adress which gets the changes file for new (formerly unknown) packages would
be another solution.

This 'pull technology' is faster than using dselect, especially on slow
networks or slow hosts (like mine).

Greetings
Bernd
--