Re: Possible new name for "deity"

I think I've gathered the following requirements from the new name:

1) needs to be a good length name (4-8 chars, 2 is too short)
2) not debian specific
3) not package installation specific
4) intuitive and memorable

The latest list of suggestions seem to violate number 2.  We want this
tool to be used on systems derived from debian.  I don't think there is a
requirement that a package ends in .deb, so the arguement that debinstall
is not debian specific seems flawed.

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Torvalds