Re: Motif question

On Mon, Feb 23, 1998 at 03:34:04PM -0500, Alex Yukhimets wrote:
> did you get this may mail?

Yes.

> I am getting suspicious that you didn'd since I got no reply from you.

I'm sorry. I'm swamped with work currently; the few time I have left for
Debian is going into the lesstif-current problems. I'm building up a mail
backlog...

On Tue, Feb 24, 1998 at 10:54:28AM -0500, Alex Yukhimets wrote:
> I tried to reply to the personal message from Ray Dassen and get neither
> bounced message nor reply. Does anyone know any other way to contact him
> then jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl ?

Greetings,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,