Re: Q: Location of copyrighted ROM images for emulator packages?

Hi,

Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> base-files.conffiles:/root/.bashrc
Remco> These might be an exception, I don't know.
>>  Why should they be? I think we should try a variant of the
>> recommendation for /etc/skel stuff; create /etc/default, put the
>> files there, and copy to /root if /root/.bashrc does not exist.

Joey> Why shouldn't they be? What does your proposal gain us over
Joey> leaving them conffiles?

	It gains that we do not make unnecessary exceptions to policy
 without good reason.

	manoj
--
 Therefore, if he is a man of understanding and penetration, learned
 and habitually moral, devout and noble, one should cultivate the