Intent to package tpc

Hello,

I'd like to package tpc, the server software from the Internet Remote
Printing Project. It depends on hylafax and prefers sendmail as its MTA.
For details see http://www.tpc.int/.

Is anybody else already working on this? I didn't find tpc in the
Prospective Packages listing.

Alex

Windows 95:
n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Alexander List @ HTU Graz, Rechbauerstr. 12, A-8010 Graz
Tel: +43-316-873-5111	Fax: +43-316-873-5115

mailto:alexlist@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/alexlist

PGP public key available via WWW or on request