Re: Installing Postgresql 6.2.1

Tommi Virtanen wrote:
  >[This belongs to debian-user..]
  >On Thu, Feb 19, 1998 at 10:22:46AM -0600, Noe' Franco wrote:
  >> Okay The boss said let's install a database, use Postgresql. Ok.
  >> We then proceeded to use the deselect on our machine and found Postgress,
  >> Posgres95, but no postgresql 6.2.1-13.
  >> We are using Debian Linux 1.3 and Apache 1.1.3-6.
  >
  >	You have to upgrade to hamm. Please see documentation on
  >	the web site.

I think someone has done a non-maintainer release of this for bo-updates;
a lot of stuff has been stuck in incoming, and it may only just have
got out.

If you want to wait a couple of weeks, I shall be releasing a new version
with lots of super new features! postgresql 6.3 is due to be released on 1st
March, unless any horrid bugs are found to delay it. I'll be getting a
new package out (for hamm) once the new version is officially released.