Re: FAT32

    Cafe> Can Debian/Linux read FAT32 file systems???

Guys, we're getting about 9 or 10 of this question a week.

Herbert, would it be terribly too much to ask for you to put the FAT32
patch into the kernel-source-2.0.33 package? It's not experimental,
and I've used it successfully for months.

http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/fat32.html has oodles of info
on the patch. We'll want patch-0.2.8.gz.

:)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters D and Q and the number 5.
"Frungy! Frungy! Frungy!!" -- ZokFotPik, SCII