libc6, threads, asserts

I haven't fully debugged the problem yet, but so far it seems, that the
assert macro doesn't like threads. Anyone know anything definitive about
this?

I've recompiled my code a couple of times with and without the NDEBUG
macro defined, and without NDEBUG, my code randomly crashes inside
assertions, even when the assertions are not failing.

--
"This code is guaranteed."  - Famous last words
niksa@uta.fi