Re: Virtual Packages

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> You mention that programs might want to depend on the java one, but
> not on the vrml one. Will any other package depend on vrml-browser?
> Is there any package that should depend on vrml-browser now?
>

> hamish

	AFAIK no package right now would depend on vrml-browser, but my
intention is to use the 'Provides:' flag, even though VRML is not yet very
widely use I know of some commercial apps that show information 3D-lik and
need a VRML browserv.
	Even though there are not any packages I don't see any problem in
taking some steps ahead of the future.

	Javi