Re: hamm boot disks

On Sun, Feb 15, 1998 at 03:43:52PM -0500, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:
> I regularly read Debian Devel list, but I don't save any of it.
>
> I want to download the latest hamm boot disks, to test them, and give
> feedback to hopefully improve them.
>
> I looked on the www.us.debian.org website for the mail archives but I
> couldn't find them.  I tried the verisim search engine for various
> combinations of `hamm boot disks' and got nada.
>
> So, where can I get the hamm boot disks from, and how can I access the
> mailing list archives?

Last time I checked, the boot floppies still were in our FTP archive incoming
queue. You can get them from one of the FTP sites that mirror that
directory, for example: ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/pub/debian-incoming

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna