intent to package Linux/Pilot tools

I apologize if any of this has been discussed recently, I somehow got
unsubscribed from debian-devel on the 6th and just resubscribed.

I am still in the process of packaging up the pilot-gcc tools to
cross-compile from Debian to PalmOS and have another release of
xcopilot to upload.

Now these guys on the Linux/Microcontroller Project have got the
kernel running on a Pilot!  I intend to package up their patches for
the cross-compiler.  This will probably have to be another package.

I also intend to integrate their changes to xcopilot.

Anybody interested in a Debian-Pilot port?

Any questions/objections/input?

--
Gene McCulley
mcculley@iag.net     Voice: 407-260-1166     http://www.iag.net/~mcculley